Job Listing Detail
Duration: 1 year
Role: Data Architect
This project involves moving large and complex legacy data stores from mainframe IMS and DB2 to distributed Oracle databases. The selected candidate will be responsible for overseeing and participating in all aspects of data architecture, quality assessment, modeling and migration using tools such as ERWin, Informatica PowerCenter and TOAD. The selected candidate will lead a highly-skilled team, including a Business Data Architect, Data Modeler and an ETL Developer.
1. Participate as a senior technical subject matter expert in system modernization and data migration project planning efforts,
2. Design, develop and oversee the execution of processes for collecting business and technical metadata for legacy data,
3. Design, develop and oversee the execution of processes for legacy data profiling and data quality analysis,
4. Lead and participate in conceptual, logical and physical data modeling of large and complex databases using ERWin,
5. Lead and participate in database development in Oracle 11g and 12c, and 6. Lead and participate in developing Informatica ETL processes for migrating legacy databases from mainframe IMS and DB/2 to Oracle.
Technical Recruiting Manager